In July 2015 Lead Pilates, Cycle & Fitness and Lead Integrated Health Therapies expanded into their 9,000 square foot facility in the Sutherland area. Their state-of-the-art facility hosts over 100 classes per week including classes for healthy and healing bodies, for golfers, for bodies who are or have gone through cancer treatment, and athletic classes like their Hot Pilates (appropriately named "Burn). Their youngest client is 5 and their oldest is 87. Connected to the fitness area is their integrated health services clinic - home to chiropractic, massage therapy, sports medicine and reiki. Later this summer their Naturopathic Medicine doctor and theirReflexologist will join the team. The goal at Lead is to educate, inspire and move every body that walks in their door. Their team works together to meet the wellness needs of their clients. In essence, each client has their own personal wellness team!
To start the project we met Jason Danielson, co-owner, on site and provided a FREE Security Evaluation. After the installation we connected with Jana Danielson, co-owner, and these were her comments:
- There were many options that we considered when we selected a security provider for our new location
- Criteria that we used to narrow down our selection was:
- service from a local company
- experience in the industry
- quality of product compared to price
- technology available in the security system to protect our investment
- When considering these parameters there was only one company that not only met all of our requirements, but ranked highest in almost every category and that was Reed Security
- Right from the proposal phase of our experience with Virgil and his team, they were by far the most detailed and easiest to work with
- We encountered a few challenges caused by other contractors actions prior to the installation that the Reed Security team stepped up andhandled without even troubling us during a very busy and stressful time prior to opening our doors
"Reed Security Makes Families Feel Safe and Helps Businesses Grow the Bottom Line" LEARN MORE...
Contact Us today for a FREE Security Evaluation
PRINCE ALBERT...Call 306.922.7200
New! ReedHD™ WI-FI Doorbell
The ReedHD™ Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera is a doorbell with an integrated 1080p camera, PIR motion sensor, digital microphone and speaker, enabling homeowners to answer the door, speak to visitors via two-way audio, record doorbell triggered clips, and set motion triggered automation rules – all right from their Alarm.com app.
Integration with Home Automation Devices
Unlock the door right from the app when you receive a doorbell notification.
On-Demand Video & Recorded Clips
Check live view video feed from the app, or record clips automatically when the doorbell is pressed or motion is detected.
Have a two-way conversation with visitors from your mobile device. Motion Sensor Get alerts when a visitor is in front of the door, even if they don't press the doorbell.
Full Color Night Vision
Feel safer knowing visitors can be seen even at night.
Remotely turn off the indoor chime when someone is asleep in the house.
Receive notifications on your mobile device instead of ringing the chime.
Intelligent Lighting Automation
Set up rules to automatically turn on the porch lights when motion is detected at night.
Multiple User Capability
When the doorbell rings, alerts can be sent to multiple users on multiple devices.
Professional Installation included.
For more information please contact us today:
PRINCE ALBERT...Call 306.922.7200
The Fine Print:
*Some conditions apply.
*This unit replaces your existing wired doorbell - must be in good working condition.
*This unit connects to your existing Wi-FI - we need a quality connection at the front door exterior.
*36 month video agreement required.
*Does not require an alarm system.
*Integration with home automation devices requires additional purchase.
Learn How 2 Leading Mining Supply Companies Protect Their People and Assets
NEW LOCATION: 202 Gladstone Avenue, Saskatoon, SK
When Continental Mine & Industrial Supply Ltd. and Howatt Consulting Ltd. opened their new 27,000 square foot building they partnered with Reed Security.
"Derek, the Reed Security Consultant, was Efficient and Cost Conscious. Cody, the Reed Security Technician, was Great. Excellent Work!"
Dwayne Howatt, Partner, CMI
Established in 1990, Continental Mine & Industrial Supply Ltd. is in it's 26th year of business and has extensive experience in the Saskatchewan Potash and Construction Industry. CMI collaborates to define and provide innovative solutions for their customer’s - this includes OEM mining equipment and conveyor systems and distribution of tailored underground mobile equipment.
Howatt Consulting Ltd is a full service engineering company who's mission is to provide high quality services tailored to the needs of the Saskatchewan Mining Industry. They partner with their clients to ensure innovative, cost effective solutions are developed to meet the operational and maintenance requirements of their facilities. They provide high quality engineering, project management services to ensure all projects are delivered on time, on budget and exceed their client’s expectations.
Before the project we met with Dwayne and Rory and listened carefully to their needs before providing a Free Security Evaluation. We designed a security solution consisting of:
- Alarm System to protect the perimeter and interior
- 24/7 Monitoring with Police and Fire Department Response
- ReedHD™ Hi-Def Cameras that record Faces and License Plates
- ReedHD™ Video Management System - find incidents in minutes
- Access Control Keyless Entry - Control Who Goes Where and When
- Professional Installation by Certified, Licensed, Bonded and Safety-trained technicians
Our solutions Decrease Losses and Increase Profits
FREE QUOTES in Prince Albert...call 306.922.7200FREE QUOTES in Saskatoon...call 306.653.3200
FREE QUOTES in Calgary...Coming Soon
Wouldn't you rather be working ON your business rather than IN your business? Let us take care of EVERYTHING for you so you can spend more time growing and less time dealing with tasks you don't deal with day to day.
Our comprehensive CONCIERGE BUNDLES are designed to be hassle- free and all inclusive.
9 REASONS YOU NEED TO BUNDLE:
- NO Up Front Equipment Fee
- LOW Installation Fee
- V.I.P. Priority Service
- 100% Parts Warranty
- 100% Labour Warranty
- 100% Onsite Service Warranty
- 100% Remote Tech Support with login service
- Archiving of incidents for the POLICE
- Preventative Maintenance with regular visits to your site
ONE LOW MONTHLY FEE COVERS IT ALL:
Our plans and pricing are based on the size of your business and your unique requirements. Please contact our office today to review your needs with a Security Specialist.
If you would like more information on any product or service please
FREE QUOTES in Prince Albert call 306.922.7200
FREE QUOTES in Saskatoon call 306.653.3200
FREE QUOTES in Calgary...Coming Soon