Sara Wheelwright is the Founder of trustedsaskatoon.com and is a long time Reed Security client.
She shares why Reed Security is a Trusted Partner and why she recommends us to her friends and family.
- Provide the service and quality promised.
- Complete the job on time.
- Charge the price quoted with NO surprises.
- Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs.
- Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind.
How Trusted Selects Businesses:-We research businesses that have a reputation for quality driven excellence in the Saskatoon market.
-We check various reference sources.
-We randomly survey clients provided by the businesses.
-We ensure any required licenses and insurance are up to date.
How Trusted Maintains and Monitors Businesses:-All of the above is re-checked and verified on an annual basis.
-Trusted has a 'Mystery Shopper program' where we guarantee a minimum 10% of the Trusted businesses on the site will be randomly 'shopped' throughout the year, this is to ensure that the trusted standards and the 5 Trusted guarantees are upheld.
-If a Trusted business does not uphold the TRUSTED GUARANTEES they will be removed immediately from the site.
Two years ago, Oyvind Sparboe and Myron Jacobsen brought Reed Security to Prince Albert.
“We were long term employees at another security company and we saw first hand there was a lot of room for improvement.,” said Sparboe. “We looked at several partnership options and after careful screening, Reed Security and their $5 a month promo was clearly the best choice.”
You can feel at ease knowing your home, cabin or business is secure when you choose Reed Security as your security provider. Solutions include Alarm Systems with 24-7 Monitoring, ReedHD™ Hi-Def Cameras you can view from your smartphone and Access Control swipe-card systems which control who goes where and when.
The one thing separating Reed Security from the rest is the commitment to providing Excellent Customer Service. Reed Security cares about building long-term relationships with their clients, going above and beyond before and after the sale. Some companies may take weeks to provide service, while Reed Security’s goal is by the next business day.
Jacobsen and Sparboe know one of the biggest benefits to having a monitored home security system, is it provides constant monitoring when you are unable to do so yourself. If you need to leave town for business or a vacation, they recommend putting your trust in Reed Security. Reed Security offers full monitoring and is a ULC listed company, which indicates a high standard of monitoring and installation. You can feel assured there will be a response to an emergency situation. Additionally, when you are away from your home or business you can use remote monitoring services. For example, ALARM.COM interactive services use 3G cell towers to connect your security system directly to your smartphone, tablet, or PC. No phone line is required.
“Today, your security system can provide you with a variety of notifications,” said Jacobsen. “There are a lot of latch-key kids out there so now when the kids come home from school at four o’clock, or whenever, you can get a notification on your phone that lets you know the kids are home.”
Jacobsen and Sparboe want to inform potential customers that an alarm system can also provide additional protection to a variety of other factors including fire and carbon dioxide detection while preventing intruders and protecting valuables.
“A security system is not just used for security anymore,” said Jacobsen. “A lot of people think, ‘Oh, I will never get broken into.’ Well, you could still have a flood in your home, you could have a fire in your home or your furnace could quit.
“Today you can add to your security system a variety of sensors such as environmental sensors, low temp sensors, water sensors, smoke sensors and carbon dioxide sensors.”
An Anniversary Gift to You!
In celebration of Reed Security’s 15th Anniversary in Saskatoon and Second Anniversary in Prince Albert we would like to offer all new clients the following alarm promo:
- $99 activation (reg. $299) for all Switch Overs
- $299 activation (reg. $599) for all New Installations
- $5 a Month 24/7 Monitoring for the first year (after that it’s only $19.95)
- Free low temperature sensor
- Free ALARM.COM Interactive Services – for the first month
- Professional Installation with Full System Test
- Up to 25% Off Home Insurance – consult your broker
- Expires November 30th, 2015
Problems with THEFT? We can help.
FREE ESTIMATES in Prince Albert & Lake Country
FREE ESTIMATES in Saskatoon & Area
or Click Here
DEALER INQUIRIES firstname.lastname@example.org
All About Theft
- 66% of break-in's are forced entry and forced entry attempts
- 34% of break-in's are unlawful entry (without force)
- In 2014, Saskatchewan had 8506 break-in's (164/week)
- Break-in's occur in all areas of the City - not just the "bad areas"
- Most Home break-in's occur when you are at work or travelling (daytime)
- Most Business break-in's occur when you are at home (evening and weekends)
- Cabin's and Lake properties are especially attractive
- 98% of break-in's occur though main floor doors and windows (often unlocked)
- Thieves target the Master Bedroom
- Thieves steal:
- Cash and Credit Cards
- Designer clothes and sunglasses
- Electronics such as TV's, Stereos, Computers, Video Game systems, Smartphones and Tablets
- Sporting Goods
- Cars and Trucks or the contents in them
- Building Materials
- Alcohol and Prescription drugs
- Your Identity
How to Prevent Theft
- Use Common Sense
- If you lose a key, get the locks changed.
- Ask all strangers for identification.
- Never hide an extra key outdoor - especially underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look. Leave an extra house key with a friend or a neighbor.
- DO NOT advertise on Facebook or other social media that you are on vacation. If you want to post photos, then do it when you get home.
- For insurance purposes take photos of the contents of your home.
- Keep all receipts in a safe and easy to find location.
- Write down the model and serial number of all electronics.
- Make it Difficult
- Door chains are easy to bypass. Install deadbolts.
- Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and windows.
- Install window bars on all basement windows.
- Make sure all doors and windows are properly locked.
- Keep your premises well lit at night.
- Install timers that turn lights on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home.
- Install a monitored Home Security system
- 400% less likely to have a break-in.
- up to 25% insurance discount.
- optional ALARM.COM with automatic lights.
- In case you do have a break-in:
- If it looks like a door or window was forced open, DO NOT go inside. The Burglar may still be on site.
- Call the Police from your cellular phone or from a neighbor's house and wait.
Source: Department of Justice, Statistics Canada, Saskatoon Police Service, FBI, Insurance Institute of Canada, 18 Years Experience
If you would like more information on any Reed Security Product or Service please
FREE ESTIMATES in Prince Albert call 306.922.7200
FREE ESTIMATES in Saskatoon call 306.653.3200
We won't be publishing the offers though...
You'll have to trust us when we say the SAVINGS ARE BIG
and it will frustrate our competitors even more!
In fact, we're offering the best deals on Home & Business Security in the history of Reed Security.
Hint: Think 15
We hope this intrigues you and compels you to
contact one of our Security Specialists today for more information.
Call us in Prince Albert: 306.922.7200
Call us in Saskatoon: 306.653.3200
Click Here for a FREE ESTIMATE.
One last thing - our 15th Anniversary Deals won't last forever. (They cost us too much).