Drop by the Reed Security booth (114) or Sure InnoVations booth (810) and we will upgrade your alarm system to the Smartest Security & Automation System on the Block.
Promo Code: IQUPGHOME
All you have to do is take care of the affordable monthly fees.
Some conditions apply.
Expires March 31st, 2017
Reed Security - Booth 114
SuRe InnoVations - Booth 810
Thursday, March 9th, 3pm to 9pm
Friday, March 10th, 1pm to 9pm
Saturday, March 11th, 10am to 9pm
Sunday, March 12th, 10am to 5pm
Contact Us today for a Free Security Evaluation or to find out more information.
SASKATOON SECURITY INQUIRIES
Reed Security Headquarters
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY INQUIRIES
CALGARY SECURITY INQUIRIES
REGINA SECURITY INQUIRIES
LLOYDMINSTER SECURITY INQUIRIES
We've added some new $0 Down plans with *FREE Equipment + *FREE Installation. It's never been easier to Upgrade, Switch Over from a competitor or install a New Smart Package at your Home or Business.
We also have new security bundles, LARGER easy-to-use touchsreens, free apps, e-mail alerts, arm/disarm with your smart phone, automatic doors, automatic garage doors, automatic lights, HD Wi-Fi doorbell cameras, no phone line options, smart thermostats, geo-services, video verification...and a whole lot more! We do not provide pricing on our web site or over the phone. Instead we offer a No Obligation, Free Security Evaluation with a Reed Security Consultant. We carefully listen to your needs and wants and walk through your Home/Business and point out how intruders can gain access. Then we share options on How to Properly Protect You and Make You Feel Safe. It only takes 30 minutes. If you would like a preview of some of the new technology we have available Click Here.
SASKATOON SECURITY INQUIRIES...CALL 306.653.3200
REGINA SECURITY INQUIRIES...CALL 306.206.0700
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY INQUIRIES...CALL 306.922.7200
CALGARY SECURITY INQUIRIES...CALL 587.393.2800
LLOYDMINSTER SECURITY INQUIRIES...COMING SOON
In July 2015 Lead Pilates, Cycle & Fitness and Lead Integrated Health Therapies expanded into their 9,000 square foot facility in the Sutherland area. Their state-of-the-art facility hosts over 100 classes per week including classes for healthy and healing bodies, for golfers, for bodies who are or have gone through cancer treatment, and athletic classes like their Hot Pilates (appropriately named "Burn). Their youngest client is 5 and their oldest is 87. Connected to the fitness area is their integrated health services clinic - home to chiropractic, massage therapy, sports medicine and reiki. Later this summer their Naturopathic Medicine doctor and theirReflexologist will join the team. The goal at Lead is to educate, inspire and move every body that walks in their door. Their team works together to meet the wellness needs of their clients. In essence, each client has their own personal wellness team!
To start the project we met Jason Danielson, co-owner, on site and provided a FREE Security Evaluation. After the installation we connected with Jana Danielson, co-owner, and these were her comments:
- There were many options that we considered when we selected a security provider for our new location
- Criteria that we used to narrow down our selection was:
- service from a local company
- experience in the industry
- quality of product compared to price
- technology available in the security system to protect our investment
- When considering these parameters there was only one company that not only met all of our requirements, but ranked highest in almost every category and that was Reed Security
- Right from the proposal phase of our experience with Virgil and his team, they were by far the most detailed and easiest to work with
- We encountered a few challenges caused by other contractors actions prior to the installation that the Reed Security team stepped up andhandled without even troubling us during a very busy and stressful time prior to opening our doors
"Reed Security Makes Families Feel Safe and Helps Businesses Grow the Bottom Line" LEARN MORE...
Contact Us today for a FREE Security Evaluation
PRINCE ALBERT...Call 306.922.7200
DID YOU KNOW...
Several alarm companies only have SUMMER PROGRAMS? Large crews of university students are hired and offered large commissions ($400 to $500 per contract) to get you to sign up. These companies often don't have proper licensing or local service offices. LEARN MORE by Googling "door to door alarm scam".
It's that time of year when you will be getting pressured by pushy door to door salespeople. They would like to sign you up to a "limited time offer" that expires "right away". And before you know you know it you're on the hook for thousands of dollars. (This happens several thousand times each year).
- Sales person won't leave even when you tell them to "Leave"
- Sales person won't leave when you tell them "No Thanks"
- Sales person won't leave when you say "I Already Have Your Products or Service"
- Sales person name drops the name of your neighbor and makes it sound like "they signed up" or "they bought one" or "they referred me to you"
- Sales person comes to the house several times and won't leave you alone
- Put Up Your Hand and "Say NO".
- Immediately close the door and the sales person will eventually leave.
- Tell them "You are Trespassing" and that you are calling the BBB Better Business Bureau, Consumer Protection Branch and the Police if they do not leave.
Consumer Protection 1-877-880-5550
Saskatoon Police (306) 975-8300
RCMP (Saskatoon) (306) 975-5173 or call your Local Detachment
- Always Get 3 Quotes for whatever you consider purchasing. This gives you the time to gather information and to check if the "deal" being presented to you is the best option.
- Never Accept Quick Delivery of a product or service. This gives you a cooling off period and more time to gather facts.
- If you did proceed with the offer You Have 10 Days to Change Your Mind and CANCEL (and get a full refund). It's the Law in Saskatchewan.
Reed Security is Your Local Security Company That Cares. We've received 20+ Award Recognitions for the way we look after our People and Clients. Thank You for Trusting Us!
FREE QUOTES IN SASKATOON...306.653.3200
FREE QUOTES IN PRINCE ALBERT...306.922.7200
FREE QUOTES IN CALGARY...COMING SOON
7 WAYS WE HELPED LB DISTILLERS
LB Distillers recently partnered with Reed Security to protect their new 14,500 square foot Event Center and Distillery located at 814-47th St. E., Saskatoon, SK. It's a bigger building, but it's still Micro! If you're looking for a location for your next party look no further. To learn more about their spirits and liqueurs or to book your event contact email@example.com
Before the project we met with Cary Bowman, The President of Good Times, and listened carefully to his needs before providing a Free Security Evaluation. At the end of the project we connected with Cary again and these are his comments:
- I partnered with Reed Security because You Care
- We wanted to increase security and protect ourselves from break-ins
- The Security Consultant had a lot of contact and involvement with the project
- The Techs were Fantastic - very friendly and professional; I don't know how they hid all the wires
- The Alarm and Hi-Def Cameras are nice looking, easy-to-use, and reliable; They're setup on our phones; They give us more control
- I really like your Business Bundle program and the all inclusive monthly fee; I don't have to worry about anything; Makes it easy for me
- I give you a 10/10