New! ReedHD™ WI-FI Doorbell
The ReedHD™ Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera is a doorbell with an integrated 1080p camera, PIR motion sensor, digital microphone and speaker, enabling homeowners to answer the door, speak to visitors via two-way audio, record doorbell triggered clips, and set motion triggered automation rules – all right from their Alarm.com app.
Integration with Home Automation Devices
Unlock the door right from the app when you receive a doorbell notification.
On-Demand Video & Recorded Clips
Check live view video feed from the app, or record clips automatically when the doorbell is pressed or motion is detected.
Have a two-way conversation with visitors from your mobile device. Motion Sensor Get alerts when a visitor is in front of the door, even if they don't press the doorbell.
Full Color Night Vision
Feel safer knowing visitors can be seen even at night.
Remotely turn off the indoor chime when someone is asleep in the house.
Receive notifications on your mobile device instead of ringing the chime.
Intelligent Lighting Automation
Set up rules to automatically turn on the porch lights when motion is detected at night.
Multiple User Capability
When the doorbell rings, alerts can be sent to multiple users on multiple devices.
Professional Installation included.
For more information please contact us today:
PRINCE ALBERT...Call 306.922.7200
The Fine Print:
*Some conditions apply.
*This unit replaces your existing wired doorbell - must be in good working condition.
*This unit connects to your existing Wi-FI - we need a quality connection at the front door exterior.
*36 month video agreement required.
*Does not require an alarm system.
*Integration with home automation devices requires additional purchase.
Learn How 2 Leading Mining Supply Companies Protect Their People and Assets
NEW LOCATION: 202 Gladstone Avenue, Saskatoon, SK
When Continental Mine & Industrial Supply Ltd. and Howatt Consulting Ltd. opened their new 27,000 square foot building they partnered with Reed Security.
"Derek, the Reed Security Consultant, was Efficient and Cost Conscious. Cody, the Reed Security Technician, was Great. Excellent Work!"
Dwayne Howatt, Partner, CMI
Established in 1990, Continental Mine & Industrial Supply Ltd. is in it's 26th year of business and has extensive experience in the Saskatchewan Potash and Construction Industry. CMI collaborates to define and provide innovative solutions for their customer’s - this includes OEM mining equipment and conveyor systems and distribution of tailored underground mobile equipment.
Howatt Consulting Ltd is a full service engineering company who's mission is to provide high quality services tailored to the needs of the Saskatchewan Mining Industry. They partner with their clients to ensure innovative, cost effective solutions are developed to meet the operational and maintenance requirements of their facilities. They provide high quality engineering, project management services to ensure all projects are delivered on time, on budget and exceed their client’s expectations.
Before the project we met with Dwayne and Rory and listened carefully to their needs before providing a Free Security Evaluation. We designed a security solution consisting of:
- Alarm System to protect the perimeter and interior
- 24/7 Monitoring with Police and Fire Department Response
- ReedHD™ Hi-Def Cameras that record Faces and License Plates
- ReedHD™ Video Management System - find incidents in minutes
- Access Control Keyless Entry - Control Who Goes Where and When
- Professional Installation by Certified, Licensed, Bonded and Safety-trained technicians
Our solutions Decrease Losses and Increase Profits
FREE QUOTES in Prince Albert...call 306.922.7200FREE QUOTES in Saskatoon...call 306.653.3200
FREE QUOTES in Calgary...Coming Soon
Wouldn't you rather be working ON your business rather than IN your business? Let us take care of EVERYTHING for you so you can spend more time growing and less time dealing with tasks you don't deal with day to day.
Our comprehensive CONCIERGE BUNDLES are designed to be hassle- free and all inclusive.
9 REASONS YOU NEED TO BUNDLE:
- NO Up Front Equipment Fee
- LOW Installation Fee
- V.I.P. Priority Service
- 100% Parts Warranty
- 100% Labour Warranty
- 100% Onsite Service Warranty
- 100% Remote Tech Support with login service
- Archiving of incidents for the POLICE
- Preventative Maintenance with regular visits to your site
ONE LOW MONTHLY FEE COVERS IT ALL:
Our plans and pricing are based on the size of your business and your unique requirements. Please contact our office today to review your needs with a Security Specialist.
If you would like more information on any product or service please
FREE QUOTES in Prince Albert call 306.922.7200
FREE QUOTES in Saskatoon call 306.653.3200
FREE QUOTES in Calgary...Coming Soon
It's a great honor to win the 2016 SABEX Marketing Award and to be recognized by the Saskatoon business community. Thank You!!
Time to pay it forward...
4 Marketing Tips To Grow The Bottom Line:
1. Have A Plan
- A marketing plan is just as important as a financial plan/budget
- Find out Who buys your products/services by interviewing existing clients
- How much will you spend each month? HINT: Pick a number such as 4% of Sales and stick with it
- If you're challenged at marketing - hire someone or a firm
2. Pay Attention
- Pay attention to your marketing weekly
- Don't wait until it slows down to launch your next marketing campaign
- Run several marketing campaigns at the same time
- Make sure you have a responsive web-site with lots relevant info. to educate your decision makers
- Invest in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Update your news feed/blog weekly
3. Get Noticed
- Headlines get noticed - sources for News are experts
- Testimonials get noticed - you can ask for one while you interview a client
- Have some Fun - People love to smile :)
- Don't Bombard People with high pressure, limited time offers
- Make sure you're active on Social Media
- FaceBook, Twitter and LinkedIn are musts
- YouTube, InstaGram and Google+ are great options
- Engage People in conversations - ask for feedback and ask questions
- Don't be afraid to respectfully disagree or challenge a comment with facts
DEALER PROGRAM: "
Our Success Can Now Be Your Success". We're looking for qualified dealers throughout Canada. LEARN MORE...
Above: Oyvind from Thor Security Ltd. in Prince Albert loves to install ReedHD™
Cameras and is a part-time super model.
NEW! Business Bundles.
One low monthly fee includes Equipment, Parts Warranty, Labor Warranty,Tech Support, Remote Service, On-Site Service, and Annual site visit to keep you optimized. It's like a Concierge Service. LEARN MORE...