Dave Schlegel is a friendly and helpful security technician with over 10 years experience. He recently opened Oxford Security Systems and became a Reed Security Authorized Dealer in Calgary, Alberta.
Now Open: Calgary
Dave Schlegel joined Reed Security when he and his wife moved to Saskatoon to complete her post-secondary education. Calgary was always home though, and in 2016 they moved back to be close to friends and family.
Dave's experience in Saskatoon convinced him that Reed Security is a really great company that goes out of their way to look after it's People and Clients - so why not bring it to Alberta? After all, Reed already protects a number of clients in Calgary and the surrounding area.
Dave's expertise is helping People and solving problems. In addition to having a diploma in Electronics Engineering from SAIT, he has 10 years installation experience with just about every brand you can imagine. He ran the Support Department in Saskatoon, and as such, knows first-hand many of the problems that people experience, and has become an expert at system design.
"We guarantee the solutions we propose are Affordable, Innovative and of the highest Quality."
SOME CLIENTS YOU MAY RECOGNIZE
- Trail Appliances
- Penner Doors
- Graham Construction
- Tetra Tech
- Golder Associates
- Worley Parsons Canada
- Ledcor Construction
- Suncor Energy
- Repsol Oil and Gas
- Teine Energy
- Areva Resources
- A & W Restaurants
- McDonald's Restaurants
- DQ Grill and Chill Restaurants
- Boston Pizza
- Subway Restaurants
- Great Canadian Oil Change
- Siemen's Transportation / Kindersley Transport
- Bison Transport
- Kia Motors
- Petro Canada
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Environment Canada
- Blue Cross
- Your Name Here...
Contact Us today for a FREE Security Evaluation
OXFORD SECURITY SYSTEMS
1105, 6027-79th Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2C 5P1
WANT TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS? We are looking for qualified Reed Security Authorized Dealers across Canada. LEARN MORE...
Many existing alarm systems rely on traditional phone lines to send alarm signals to our 24/7 Monitoring Stations. We see a trend that 1 in 4 home-owners no longer have phone lines and instead only use their cell phones.
With today's affordable cell phone service, a home phone line is no longer a necessity and an easy way to save some cash. In fact, you can SAVE $20 to $30 every month depending on your home phone provider.
STOP! DON'T CANCEL YOUR HOME PHONE SERVICE YET
If you DO NOT have home phone service:
- your alarm system is unable to send signals
- your alarm system is no longer monitored
- you must notify your insurance company
- you no longer receive 10% to 25% insurance discounts
A BETTER OPTION
- ALARM.COM by Reed Security uses cell phone towers to send wireless emergency signals to our 24/7 Monitoring Stations
- Works just about anywhere there's cell coverage including farms and cabins.
- Works on SaskTel, Rogers, Telus and Bell networks.
- An ALARM.COM 3G radio can be added to most modern alarm systems. We have some great deals if you need to upgrade.
- ALARM.COM Packages start at $17.95/mo. and includes the 3G radio and service (this is an additional price to your base monitoring fees)
- This is half price compared to what you would pay for home phone service
- You still receive your 10% to 25% insurance discounts
For more information and or to speak with a Reed Security Specialist Click Here or call us:
Prince Albert 306.922.7200
It's that time of year when you will be getting pressured by door to door salespeople. They would like to sign you up to "limited time offer" that expires "right away". And before you know it you're on the hook for thousands of dollars. (This happens several thousand times each year).
For more information do a Google Search and type "Door to Door Alarm Scams". Thousands of people have been duped.
- Sales person won't leave even when you tell them to "Leave"
- Sales person won't leave when you tell them "No Thanks"
- Sales person won't leave when you say "I Already Have Your Products or Service"
- Sales person name drops the name of your neighbor and makes it sound like "they signed up" or "they bought one" or "they referred me to you"
- Sales person comes to the house more than once
- Put Up Your Hand and Say "NO". Immediately close the door and the sales person will eventually leave.
- Tell them "You are Trespassing" and that you will call the BBB Better Business Bureau, Consumer Protection Branch and the Police if they do not leave.
Consumer Protection 1-877-880-5550
Saskatoon Police (306) 975-8300
RCMP (Saskatoon) (306) 975-5173
or call your Local Detachment
- Always Get 3 Quotes for whatever you consider purchasing. This gives you the time to gather information and to check if the "deal" being presented to you is the best option.
- Never Accept Quick Delivery of a product or service. This gives you a cooling off period and more time to gather facts.
- If you did proceed with the offer You Have 10 Days to Change Your Mind and CANCEL (and get a full refund). It's the Law in Saskatchewan.
- Don't Forget - You may already be in a contract for the products or services being offered to you.
If you would like more information on how Reed Security can help you or customize a security solution for you Click Here