1. Use Common Sense.
- If you lose a key, get the locks changed.
- Ask all strangers for identification.
- Never hide an extra key outdoors - especially
underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look.
Leave an extra house key with a friend or a neighbor.
2. Make it Difficult.
- Door chains are easy to bypass. Install deadbolts.
- Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and
- Install window bars on all basement windows.
- Install exterior motion lights.
3. Break-in's Occur
When You Are Away.
- Make sure all doors and windows are properly locked.
- Keep your premises well lit at night. Install timers
that turn lights on at different times. This gives the appearance that
someone is home.
- Test your alarm system regularly.
- Make sure your alarm is Armed when you leave.
- Consider installing alarm.com
by Reed Security.
- If you are travelling, have someone look after things
such as collecting your mail and newspapers, cutting your lawn and
shoveling your driveway.
- Advise our Rapid Response
Monitoring Station you will be away.
I have been working with Reed Security on numerous projects involing Door Access systems and Surveillance Camera systems. They have always been efficient, competant, and courteous. They have never failed to look after any problems as quickly as possible and stand behind their warranty 100 percent.
Susan Snaddon, Saskatoon Housing Authority
Real cameras, real situations in Saskatoon and area that demonstrate actual camera performance. Stay tuned as we are in the process of taking our technology to various locations in Saskatoon.
ReedHD 4MP cameras have 1028% more pixels thand standard competitor cameras.
ReedHD Surveillance YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWxt_pdBlT4